HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE CONTEST (GSH 2019) IMPORTANT NOTICE: REGISTRATION FOR GSH 2019 ENDS 31/5/19. So hurry now and register! A stitch in time saves nine!
- Contestants should do a 45secs voice recording of any song of their choice ( we just want to here you sing) on their phone using a sound/voice recorder app (audio file must be a WAV , MP3 or AAC format). We will not accept or consider any other formats than these. The blind audition begins with this. So, give it your best shot. (a noise-free location should be ideal. Just sing and record! No instrumentals please. We will not accept or consider entries with instrumentals of studio effects)
- .Send an email containing your
- STATE OF ORIGIN
- OTHER LANGUAGE SPOKEN
- MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
- GENDER, LOCATION
- BRIEF MUSICAL HISTORY
- ATTACH A SCANNED PASSPORT PHOTO and your 45secs voice recording attached to the email and send to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login again to www.goldenstarhunt.com, Click, on (PAY FOR CONTEST). You have multiple payment options here.. Use the payment solution of your choice to pay for the contest. You may copy out the account number and pay from your phone or any Paga/Mobile Money agent/ or direct bank deposit/transfer.
- Note that acts below 18yrs can still register for the contest backed by a letter from parents/guardian.
- Once your registration details and contest fees are received, you will receive a confirmation email/sms from RICHFELLA RECORDS sent to you as a confirmation of our receipt of your registration and payment for the contest. Please don’t delete the sms as well as the one from your bank sent after your payment . Keep this safe, print the email we sent to your inbox, and bring it along to the 2nd stage audition venue. (Note that the auditions will be held in : 1. Lagos 2. PH, 3. Delta 4. Ekiti 5. Imo, 6.Abuja)
- ( Note: the dates, venue, time of the audition in your region will be mailed to you 2/3 weeks ahead of time via email/sms as well ) Please check back on your inbox, our site, and Facebook Page regularly and as well listen to the Radio for more information.
- Also note as well that you should come to the audition venue with proof of your payment and registration confirmation email (printed).e.g bank sms,emailed payment receipt or bank teller ( i.e if you paid by regular bank deposit).
- With these done you are ready for the show and on the way to the top. We wish you success in the contest!
- Note that we have made the registration process easier by taking off the onsite registration form and other bottlenecks which some Acts have complained of being complex or slow (due to heavy traffic to this site). We wish you the best in the contest.
- To your success!
NOTE: REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 31st MAY 2019 . And submissions will be treated as first come, first serve.
Share the good news!!!